Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Starting my very first blog!

Wow.... the internet... the vast and almost unlimited source of information. Now, i got my very own space in it. sweeet... ^^

So now that I've started my very first blog, i gotta.... think of several things guess:
1. what to do with this blog
2. what do i put in it
3. to what sorta ppl am i gonna reach out too...

My current answers:
1. i guess im just gonna simply type in any trash about me or about anything else of my interest
2. maybe pics, verses, and lots of private stuff that would ruin my future if anyone knows about it.. lol... was just kidding bout the last part.
3. hmm... friends, strangers... The Joker? >.< now that was totally random... =.="

Well seing that this blog is so 'filled' and 'exciting' buzzed with life, i am just gonna have to spread d word bout my newly made blog.

well i guess thats all for Day 1. Please... if there are any comments (at all.. n seriously) pls pls pls do tell me. i would wana fully utilize this blog. Bye for now!

~ e l v i n signing out.

No comments: