Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Holidays are OVER!!!

Phew... after a long and winded 1 and half months, guess my holidays are over and entering the new year, i guess everyone has grown to be one year older and another year wiser as well.. This year, 09, I'll finally be facing the devastating wrath every other form 5'er has to face, the SPM public exams, a.k.a. the Super Problem Master. Anyways, during this holidays, I've been to Harbin China, which is pretty far up north, making it very.. VERY... cold.. =.=" although, I'm still wondering why my parents wanted to go there in the first place.. ah well, now all that's just history..

Moving on, well, the trip this time was the suckiest one of all my holidazys... like seriously.. since it is winter time there, the day time is very short and the night time, longer than usual. So what the tour agents did was that they travelled in the morning by bus for bout 3 - 5 hours everytime and then have lunch by the time we arrive. then, we sight see for bout 2 - hours and thats it.. it's dark.. finished, full-stop for the day. dayem... =.="
The temperature there did not help... It was a freezing -20'c in Harbin and just to take your gloves of for a sec to take pics was cold. I was blowing the window on our bus and water vapour just turned into ice... o.O. well, i thought that was cool though.. ahahahahaha...

So... i got a few reasons why I'd prefer to have stayed in sibu during this time's holiday.
1. My friends are all there
2. They got to go to the Youth Convention in Kuching
3. They got to go on board the Logos and Doulos
4. They got to see Nick Vujicic
5. There was a farewell party for the pastors who are being transfered away from our church.
6. There was a meeting (ok... i think i would have liked to skipped this bit >.<)
7. Timmy's back!! ^^
8. If i got the PSP and the PC to myself, it's a holiday enough for me.. =.=" seriously...
9. I don't have to freeze myself like a popsicle and i can still enjoy coolness under some CFC spraying machine called the air-conditioner if no one has ever heard?! o.O...

Anyways... i guess.. that moving on into the new year as well, i would like to make some new year resolutions..
1. I would like to be a better person.
2. I would like to grow closer in a relationship with God
3. I would want to be more serious in my studies esp for my SPM
4. I would like to get my "substitute" in playing the acoustic guitar so that when i am gone, there will still be people playing for YWS.

yeah... i guess that pretty much sums up my whole holidays.. I think my blog wil start collecting dust after this cause of lack of blogging time.. >.<" anyways... keep in tune to more in future... BYE!!

~ e l v i n signing out

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wee~ heeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-lllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
so few new ear resolutions ah?? =P

pauline said...

lol...dont you know that there are CFC free air-conditioner now? =p